Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"The Texas Torture Case"

January 12, 2010

"The Texas Torture Case" is based on a true story.

There has been a viscous cover-up of the facts behind a miscarriage of justice in a civil court room in Houston, Texas by the entire government of the United States due to the collusion of many US federal agents and cops in the associated sadistic abuses. The degree of corruption in the true story behind "The Texas Enslavement & Torture Case" has been so pervasive it has been shocking.

Psychotronic weapons have been used each step of the way by the US government to badger me, literally torture me and to set me up for this case and continuing abuses thereafter. Of course the government and psychiatrists insist people who report on being victimized by these weapons are psychotic and in need of highly toxic psychotropic drugs which ultimately destroy the brain, nervous system and other vital body organs. The sociopaths responsible for the use of these weapons belong in prison!

This is a story by a physician about being brutally tortured by psychiatrists and by the American mental health care system. Prior to becoming the target of the same type of brutal mental health care human rights abuses as I have spent a lifetime working to wipe out I was planning to become a psychiatrist with an interest in focusing on providing humane natural mental health care for patients. I majored in psychology at Dickinson College in historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania where I earned a 4.0 grade point average in my major and graduated with the honors of Phi Beta Kappa and summa cum laude. And I scored at the top of my medical school classes at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on my psychiatry exams while also being rated highly in my required clinical work in psychiatry at Jefferson and in an elective in Child Psychiatry at the University of Hawaii School of Medicine. 

However, over the course of greater than 20 long years desperately fighting for my life and for the lives of my family to survive the tyranny of mental health care human rights abuses in America I came to realize the American psychiatrists have actually never had an interest in proper mental health care. They are all diabolically insane sadists who thrive off of the pain, suffering, and financial hardships they intentionally create for people. And the discipline of psychiatry itself has proven to be a filthy, brutal, and corrupt discipline. I made a terrible error at the genesis of my career not starting off in General Practice with an emphasis on Natural Health Care where the focus is on helping people achieve good health whenever possible, not in destroying their health for large profits as I discovered occurs with the diabolically insane psychiatrists.

I would like to make a movie out of this story to share the gruesome truth about "The Texas Enslavement & Torture Case" with the public in order to instill a desire in people to help wipe out such human rights abuses in the USA and worldwide. A good start would be to permanently abolish the chronically abusive discipline of psychiatry and to prosecute the psychiatrists for their highly profitable crimes against humanity!

Read More at>>>>http://www.texastorturecase.blogspot.com

(The names in this story are fictional names & any resemblance to any real names
is just coincidental. However, the story itself is based on true events!)